Lake Laceola is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains just minutes from the widely popular town of Helen, GA and just a short drive to Cleveland, GA. Helen has a rich history linked to the Cherokee Indians and is a re-creation of an alpine village complete with cobblestone alleys and old world towers. Shopping, camping and cabins rentals, restaurants, theater, family activities, waterfalls, museums, history, art, fishing and golf are all just minutes away from Lake Laceola! Surrounded by the attractiveness of wild azaleas, laurel and forest woods, Lake Laceola lies in the mountains of Northeast Georgia. Adjacent to the Yonah Wilderness Area and the Chattahoochee National Forest, Lake Laceola is a private lake community, boasting breathtaking views from an elevation of almost 3,000 feet above sea level. Lake Laceola also offers residents one of the best angling experiences in Georgia.
LAKE LACEOLA IS SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST PROPERTIES IN GEORGIA, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EITHER LAKE OR MOUNTAIN PROPERTY YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO AT LEAST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VERY RARE AND UNIQUE PROJECT! Stocked with rainbow trout, hybrid bass, walleye, blue gill and largemouth bass, the lake features eight solar-powered fish feeders. Fed by nine mountain streams, the lake’s water level remains constant throughout the year. In an era of growing environmental awareness, Lake Laceola wears the badge of a “green” community featuring plenty of conservation space, some of which is national forest and hiking & biking trails.
Lake Laceola is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains just minutes from the widely popular town of Helen, GA and just a short drive to Cleveland, GA.
- Dockable Private Lake Properties . Enjoy Boating on your OWN private lake
- Pristine Mountain Stream Properties
- High Elevation Long Range Mountain Views.
- Incredible Views of Brasstown Bald and the Chattahoochee National Forest.
- Fully Furnished Lakeside Clubhouse with Lakeside Pool
- Brand New Community Docks and Boat Ramp
- All Paved Roads, Underground Utilities and Gated Entrance Including Water Service to Every Property
- Wilderness Conservation Areas and Borders Chattahoochee National Forest
NEW for 2017!!!
Limited Lakefront and Mountain Properties Available Only $29,900
LEARN ABOUT AVAILABLE PROPERTIES