Imagine a place where pristine wild forests ebb and flow with the peaks of the Southern Appalachian Mountains. Where the lush valley and ancient geological formations sparkle like a rare gem. That place is here on the Cashiers-Highlands Plateau, where Chinquapin provides an unmatched opportunity to experience this refined backcountry.
The Cashiers-Highlands Plateau is unique in both geology and personality and Chinquapin's 2000 acres reign at the pinnacle, stretching across the Eastern Continental Divide. Over 700 acres of conservancy land are held in permanent preservation with the North American Land Trust.
To preserve this sense of pristine beauty, Chinquapin’s Masterplan weaves together “filtered views” and strategically placed building “envelopes” ensuring maximum privacy for each home.
- Over 18 miles of hiking and biking trails
- Zip line, Ropes Course, and Adventure Area
- Onsite Wolf Lake and Tulip Pond
- Onsite Trout Fishing in Robinson Creek, Packs Creek, and Mills Creek
- 3 Wilderness Cabins
- 6 Onsite Waterfalls… Julie Falls, Charlie Falls, Will Falls, Packs Falls, Pittypat Falls, Twin Falls
- Horseback riding trails and stables
- Driving Range and Putting Green
- The Outpost (Flat screen TV’s, kitchen, outdoor grilling area)
- 700 acres of Conservation properties within the gates
- 151 acres set aside for recreational purposes
- Boundaries border 10,000 acre Panthertown Valley National Forest “the Yosemite of the East”
- Elevations above 4000ft
- Comparable properties in Chinquapin sold from $400,000 to $700,000
- Temperatures average a high of 80 degrees in July, and 40 degrees in January
NEW for 2016!!! New Inventory Includes High Elevation View Properties and Large Acreage Stream Frontage Properties.
Call: 800.455.1981 TODAY
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AVAILABLE PROPERTIES